Latest version: 2.8.1
Date: 5th September 2015
File size: 4568 K (4677713 bytes)
Written by Robert Webb
Copyright © 2003-2020
Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7, 8 & 10
|SALE! - 25% off new licenses!|
Helping you to stay entertained while you're staying at home.
See the Purchase page for more details.
Click here to download the free demo version, or the
latest full version for registered users.
If you like MineSweeper3D, please click here to
purchase it. You'll get a lot more boards to play on, and you can try to beat
the world records!
How is the demo version limited?
You can play the demo version to get a feel for the game, but it is limited in
the following ways:
- Only 4 out of 48 boards are available to
play on, although you may see what the others look like by selecting one of
them from the Board menu.
- Only the 2 simplest of the 4 subdivision levels are
available, although you may see what the others look like by selecting one of
them from the Subdivision menu.
- Best-times are not saved when you exit the program, and new world records
can not be submitted.
- Full version has more impressive effects when you complete a more
difficult board. Demo only has a few simple boards available so you won't be
able to see the best effects.
- Messages about the differences between the demo and full version appear at
the bottom of the screen in the demo version.
Another variation of minesweeper is Nonosweeper. Click here to read about