software3d.com Forum Index software3d.com
Software3D Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stella4D, a must have for Polychoronists

Post new topic   Reply to topic    software3d.com Forum Index -> Stella Reviews and Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jabe

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I first started exploring polychora back in 1990, all I had was a pen and some paper - and therefore the best graphics I could play with were some hand drawn vertex figures and some sections of the simpler ones. Now only 18 years later, we have Stella4D - which can view all known uniform polychora (as well as many scaliforms and compounds and their duals!) as though a 4D being tossed the actual objects into our 3-D universe spinning and bobbing up and down as we see the sections in real time (although you may need more graphics power to handle the more complex ones) - its pure awesomeness - we can even use it to go inside hollow polychora to see their ever changing cavernous views - and to top it off, we can put on our 3-D glasses with the stereoviews and reach out and nearly grab the polytopes - this software is a must for any polychoronist! - I can't wait to see whats next for future installments of Stella4D.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    software3d.com Forum Index -> Stella Reviews and Testimonials All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: