software3d.com Forum Index software3d.com
Software3D Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Other New Features I'd like to See

Post new topic   Reply to topic    software3d.com Forum Index -> MineSweeper3D Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alex Doskey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:07 am    Post subject: Other New Features I'd like to See Reply with quote

One thing I would like to see is an "Undo" button, where you can take back your last move. It would only be used when you hit a mine, and would cancel your ability to successfully complete the game (no high score recorded), but after putting a few hours into a game, it would be nice to see if I could have completed it if I hadn't had a momentay lapse of attention. Wink

And sometimes I wish there was an "am I missing something" button, where I could just ask the computer if there were any legitimate moves left without resorting to guessing, but without it showing me where such a move would be. I know this would be cheating, but sometimes I am too reluctant to guess, even if I know it is my only option.
robertw
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, an undo button after hitting a mine would be handy, and yes it would have to disable high scores for that game. Has been on the to-do list for a while, so maybe sometime.

Don't know about the "am I missing something" button! MineSweeper3D can already show you a hint for the next move (which also disables high scores). I think the button you ask for would also have to disable high scores. I guess with an undo button, at least if you hit a mine after a guess you could go back and ask for a hint to see if you could have done better.

Rob.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    software3d.com Forum Index -> MineSweeper3D Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: