software3d.com Forum Index software3d.com
Software3D Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Announcement: MineSweeper3D 2.5.2 just released!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    software3d.com Forum Index -> MineSweeper3D Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robertw
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:36 pm    Post subject: Announcement: MineSweeper3D 2.5.2 just released! Reply with quote

Hey guys,

Just uploaded MineSweeper3D 2.5.2.

For paid players, run your current version and choose "Help->Check for Updates Now" to get the new one.

Demo version will take a few weeks to upload at download.com.

The main change is that after you hit a mine, you'll be able to see clearly which mines you had flagged and which mines you missed. The ones you missed will be sitting on a grey tile rather than the usual green. Grey matches the colour of unopened tiles, so I thought it a good way to represent a mine that hadn't been discovered.

Rob.
n0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two things!

One, you can update your page to say it works with windows 7, I've been running 2.5.1 with that OS for months now, and it works fine.

Second, the "Click here to upgrade now" link in your program links here:
http://www.software3d.com/Mines3D/download.php
which doesn't have a download link except through download.com, which is still on 2.5.1, as expected by your statement that the version on download.com would take some time to upload.

Thanks for the great program and for responding so quickly to my feature request!
`n0
robertw
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops, my bad! OK, the right link is there now. This means users of the demo can download the new demo version too.

Thanks for the feedback re Windows 7!
Rob.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    software3d.com Forum Index -> MineSweeper3D Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: