software3d.com Forum Index software3d.com
Software3D Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sound "Effects"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    software3d.com Forum Index -> MineSweeper3D Reviews and Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jabe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:39 am    Post subject: Sound "Effects" Reply with quote

Here, I'm not refering to the sound effects themselves, but the effect that the sounds have on you when you win or lose - For example: Every thing is so peaceful and quite as you're solving one of the boards, then when you least expect it - you hit a mine - EXPLOSION Shocked, I usually jump out of my skin every time Laughing .Sometimes I'll jump when I win before I'm expecting it when hearing the "Ooo Yea" sound. I usually laugh when I hear the "YOU da Man, or Woman" sound. So has anyone actually fell out of their chair when hitting a mine?, I haven't .. yet - but I'm sure sooner or later, it'll happen to someone Twisted Evil.
robertw
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The yawn always scares me, if I have sound on. It happens after a lengthy delay without opening a tile, so it happens when I've either forgotten about the game, or I'm concentrating on figuring out where to go next.

Rob.
Jabe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You ought to really get us on the next upgrade, make it where it yawns during those still moments most of the time, but once in a while - you here a screaming "WWWAAAAKE UP!!!" Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    software3d.com Forum Index -> MineSweeper3D Reviews and Testimonials All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: